Photography, I share thee...

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Sharing my passion of photography...

One of my cherished purchases has been my lovely Canon S50 semi-professional, compact camera. I purchased this in the Spring of 2004, and it's been my faithful friend ever since. My S50 was preceeded by a very likeable Canon Rebel 2000 film SLR (the American equivalent of the Canon EOS 300) that lies idle today - mainly because of it being a film camera. Both cameras are equal in functionality - though, my SLR takes the lead in so far as changing lenses goes.

I've had the privilege in visiting some beautiful places on this planet, and in this page I bring them to you. I hope you enjoy watching the photos as much as I did in capturing the moments.

A sneak preview into subjects that interest me...


4 Comments:

  • I think it's a nice collage because it shows what's to come.

    I particularly liked the sunset, the baby, and the river photos. Looking forward to other photos you took. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:58 AM  

  • Nice collection of photos. upload more of the place where you live. and yes nice blogs too.i particularly liked the flow in which blogs are written.

    keep it up.
    ciao
    Akshat

    By Blogger Akshat Jain, at 5:29 AM  

  • Hey, no updates since long time

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:26 AM  

  • i liked all the pictures posted and the write up , why did you stop writing your blog ...

    YOURS..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home